Letter of introduction

Dear to anyone’s curiosity,  

My name is Genaro Agustín, an undergraduate attending The City College of New York. Currently I am interested and hope to major in mechanical engineering. But, enough about me— amongst my peers are two individuals whom I like to introduce you to.  

Josie Torres, an undergraduate majoring in finance. His curiosity being the driving force behind making an advantageous decision, as the market and economy is changing constantly. Which coordinates well to his hobbies including soccer and working out, both activities being subject to change and progress like the economy. He attends City College for its location, being convenient to commute there himself, and for its affordability.  

Another undergraduate peer of mine is Mouctar Día, who wishes to major in computer science because of the high demand in the job market as well as supporting his lifestyle. He attends City college for similar reasons, like Torres, affordability, and location. Furthermore, he wishes to start building connections to further support his goals and aspirations.  

Both Torres and Mouctar Dia equally possess realistic and attainable goals and careers. It is thanks to City College that they have a chance to attempt the long and rigorous journey.  

And I hope that you have a new profound interest in these individuals as one day they can impact the world. 

Best regards,